Monday 17 July 2023

Welcome

Hello everyone, 
my name is Annamaria, my friends call me Anna (sometimes you'll see me signing my blog posts as Annamaria or as Anna) . By birth I am Hungarian, I live in Ireland with my loving husband for many years now. I like all sorts of things to do, like gardening , cooking, reading , walkies, music and of course crafts. My love for crafts started as a lifetime hobby, which slowly turned into a business. 

 I'm the owner of "Anna's Crafty Corner", you can check it out here, Facebook Business Page link and Etsy shop link here. Message me both sites if you fancy anything and you'd like to purchase. 

I also started a group for fellow tatters, whom like to learn this craft, or already know about Tatting and like to share the or patterns (free or selling) and experience. The name of the group is "I Love Tatting" it's a small, but growing in number group. I'd like to think, that my group has a friendly environment that provides a chance to everyone who'd like to dwell into this lovely craft. 

My business provides a vast range of handmade products like tatted jewellery and ornaments, macrame, or beaded jewellery and ornaments for now, but I also crochet, knit, play with clay and resin. 

As mentioned above my products are handmade, unique personalized gifts using the best materials available on local Irish markets and websites.

My blog will not only feature posts about my business but also about my other hobbies and interesting things. 

Please feel free pop in, leave a comment, and if you see the perfect gift for your loved ones or a friend, please feel free leave a private message for me on my business facebook page or etsy shop (see links above) 

Thank you for your time and patience :)

Sincerelly yours 
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Garden - August 2024

Dear Gentle Reader,  August started with an overcast day, with the promise of few scattered showers and temps between 10C-20C. I can live wi...