Monday 17 July 2023

New crafts

Hello again, 

For a crafter it's always an exciting challenge to try/learn a new craft. Over the last few years opportunity arose  to learn/perfect new crafts. Due to events, we all very well know about, time I had loads. As we all tried to occupy our days with something to avoid the madness of lockdown and all that, I've been lucky to have my garden and crafts. 

And this is how I've learnt a lot about tatting, beading and macrame. On the way I've met a few wonderful ppl who gave me tips and support during these challenging times. I'm always grateful for any help. 

The pattern that  I'm working from are not mine, they are bought or from books/magazines I've purchased online. There are many designers to be named, but I'll try to give credit to each and all as I work along. 

These 3 new crafts I've learnt kind of pushed in the background the other crafts, but they aren't forgotten 😜

So on this happy note my blog posts will concentrate on these crafts and new creations. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Miscellaneous (travels, outings, trips, interesting facts) May 2024

Yesterday (11th of May) I went on a trip to Glendalough, Co Wicklow with my local photoclub. These 2 lakes are part of the Wicklow National ...