Tuesday 18 July 2023

Beads

My love for beads I enherited from my mother, I think. She always had to have beads since she was a child. In fairness, I don't think there is someone out there who doesn't like beads.
For my projects I mainly use the best beads on the market, which will never fade, or loose their luster. Beads can vary in size and color, l mostly use the same (among other) seed, miyuki, toho, glass, beads. But there is a bead that makes every woman smile...the mighty pearl. Some of my projects can also contain tiny fresh water pearls.

Some of these beady, pearly goodies will be displayed at the my local Christmas Fair, visit me there or pop in my Etsy shop..... link here to view all my products...
Patterns of this collage belong to:  Linda Jeanne Smith, Deborah Robert, Olga Vinnere Petterson etc. 


1 comment:

Miscellaneous (travels, outings, trips, interesting facts) May 2024

Yesterday (11th of May) I went on a trip to Glendalough, Co Wicklow with my local photoclub. These 2 lakes are part of the Wicklow National ...