Thursday 11 January 2024

My Garden - January 2024

My garde this month kept on giving. (Family issues forced me to be away from my garden in December and January, as I had to travel home.). But my husband was kind enough to provide me with a few pics.
Of course Her Majesty Queen Dubh had to be there too, to make sure everything is done as it should be. 
January also a month of taking stock of what was a success in the garden, what will be grown as a trial plant and also means taking stock of your seeds. Of course, being in another country I had to go and see what kind of veggie and flower seeds I can get ๐Ÿ˜œ (don't tell hubby that ๐Ÿ˜). 
One can't go wrong with Spinach Viking or Butterhead Lettuce White Boston๐Ÿ˜œ. Then the lady in the seedshop was throwing after me Zinnia, Yellow Courgette and Chamomile....how could I leave those packs of seeds there??!! ๐Ÿ˜œ
And ops, I did it again!!! 
With a few more purchases later I'm finally home sick as a dog, fever, coughing and all those horrible feelings that flu brings on. I swear on the plane I thought we were going in circles, not straight ahead. Getting rid of this cough will be a long process. Ughhhh!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Miscellaneous (travels, outings, trips, interesting facts) May 2024

Yesterday (11th of May) I went on a trip to Glendalough, Co Wicklow with my local photoclub. These 2 lakes are part of the Wicklow National ...