Saturday 14 October 2023

Nature in My Garden - October

Sparrows and chiffs and most of the migratory birds are gone by now, Robins, tits, and other wintering, resident birds started singing, claiming territory. I shall set up feeding stations as I do every year. I stop feeding them after fledglings are gone and during summer. Nature and my garden will be their pantry during that time. Buzzing, fluttering wildlife still very active in my garden against the coldness in the mornings and evenings. I guess they have a last drink of goodness that my garden can offer before the big frost or big sleep.
The 1st frost that we had left some pleasant changes in my garden as every creature small or big is looking for a hiding place to survive winter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Miscellaneous (travels, outings, trips, interesting facts) May 2024

Yesterday (11th of May) I went on a trip to Glendalough, Co Wicklow with my local photoclub. These 2 lakes are part of the Wicklow National ...