Sunday 3 September 2023

Nature In My Garden

SEPTEMBER

I was weeding and planting some spring flowers in pots when these 2 grasshoppers  jump on my garden shoes and decided to have some fun. Sheeeesh 😜😁😊

In July's post I've written about the Mason Wasp that found home in my greenhouse under a tray, so today I've checked under the tray, well not really under, because the tray is transparent (was chicken breast in it before, and now it's a tray for my pots) it showed the 2 Mason Wasp cells, where the larvae is feeding on caterpillars, growing big and strong. 
The top pics show the Mason Wasp cells, the other pics are just visiting other wildlife (hover flies, a very drunk on nectar bee, tortoiseshell butterfly). 
This is Charlotte, as I named her, she's a garden orb spider. Very useful little thing to have in one's garden. I spotted today a grey and a brown one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Garden - June 2024

And just like that with marking June, half of this  year has almost  already passed. It's just crazy how this first half of ...